Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oscar Picasso <os...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/16 20:40:29 UTC

Weird caching when using cinclude

Hi,

If I introduce a cinclude transformation somewhere in a pipeline, the
performance is dramatically reduced for the xslt transformations that are
located **before** the cinclude in the pipeline.

Can someone explain this strange behaviour and how to avoid this problem?

Remarks:

- used pipeline type: profile-caching
- the results are similar whether I use the <cinclude:include/> or
<cinclude:cached-include/> tag
- cocoon-2.15-dev
- test repeated several times for each case to ensure caching of generations
and transformations.

Oscar