Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil> on 2015/02/27 11:58:54 UTC

RE: "The Player", a case for an independent Flash Player

Maybe another solution would be to move this to the users list if this thread needs to keep going.  They will keep the non sdk development discussion out of Dev and people can still participate on the Users list.

-Mark

Re: "The Player", a case for an independent Flash Player

Posted by Rushme Nayak <ru...@gmail.com>.
Agree with Nick,

Stephane,
Its time to take the next step. If you have the infrastructure, start doing
something and show it to different communities. If people like your project
then they will join you.

I am following this thread from the beginning and was +ve at the start. Now
its your divisive words that makes me doubt about your intention.
Please stop complaining about what happened in the past and what you don't
like. Time to start implementing what you like. Nobody is against you and
your intention. They want to see something concrete in this regard, instead
of just talking off topic and old things again and again.

Good Luck!

--
Warm Regards,
*Rush-me*

Re: "The Player", a case for an independent Flash Player

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
+1

Thank you Mark.

EdB