Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/24 18:17:33 UTC

Is trunk OK? Tests fails...

I have just checked out trunk and tried to compile it, but tests are
failing. :(
Is everything ok?

cheers
--
Bruno Borges
blog.brunoborges.com.br

"The glory of great men should always be
measured by the means they have used to
acquire it."
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Re: Is trunk OK? Tests fails...

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'm anxious to migrate most of those tests to wicket tester which
would make the tests less brittle and forces us to eat our own dog
food.

Martijn

Re: Is trunk OK? Tests fails...

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.