Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID> on 2019/02/21 16:23:21 UTC

javadoc URL

When I ctrl-space to get Javadoc and click "Show documentation in
external web browser" from the popup, the URL is wrong. For example, for
the Position class, the URL it tries to use is:

https://download.java.net/java/GA/jdk12/docs/api/javax/swing/text/Position.html

whereas the correct URL is:

https://download.java.net/java/GA/jdk12/docs/api/java.desktop/javax/swing/text/Position.html

(note tne module name).

Is this a known issue? I'm seeing it with both JDK11 and JDK12.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)