Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Michael Kimsal <mg...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/21 23:41:18 UTC

SOLR hosting

Are there any companies that offer hosted SOLR services?

If not, is there any interest in the community in a service like this?

--
Michael Kimsal
http://webdevradio.com

Re: SOLR hosting

Posted by Michael Kimsal <mg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.  Perhaps I should have clarified a bit.  I was looking more for the
first option.  And part of what I was asking for was to gauge some interest.
If there are no companies offering that, is there any demand in a service
like that?

--
Michael Kimsal
http://webdevradio.com