Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2017/12/18 09:14:14 UTC

Save Fineract pull request? (293_post_interest_job)

Hi Fineracters,

Here's our next old pull request:

https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/118

The pull request was submitted by Kumar Avinash on June 9th, 2016.
Nazeer and Avik both reviewed and found minor issues.  One in 2016 and
one this year.  I pinged the PR 5 days ago and got no response.

Two routes are available to us:
1.) A committer makes the necessary changes and merges the pull request.
2.) We close the pull request without merging it.  The contributor can
still make the changes and re-submit a pull request.

Does anyone wish to offer to do #1? If not I will close the pull
request. I'll give everyone 3 business days to respond. That means
I'll be closing it on or after Thursday the 21st if there are no

Best Regards,
Myrle Krantz