Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Paul C." <wr...@yahoo.com> on 2013/03/03 17:58:53 UTC

Re: Need help in updating footer of Word Document

Hi Mark, I am trying to figure out exactly the same issue as to how to insert
a cutomized footer to word doc using poi. The google search brought me here.
I wonder if there has been any progress being made. I tried out your
previous examples with POI3.9. I still can not insert a footer. Any insight?
Thanks

Re: Need help in updating footer of Word Document

Posted by Mark Beardsley <ma...@tiscali.co.uk>.
Take a look at this thread -
http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/Create-Header-XWPF-td5711976.html -
a lot of work was undertaken there to work with headers and footers and it
might be of help as both are managed by the same objetcs. I no longer
actively use the API - we use Open/LibreOffice exclusively now - so my
detailed knowledge is a way out of date making it impossible, and unwise,
for me to comment any further on this topic.

Yours

Mark B