Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Robert <ro...@fotm.net> on 2015/07/16 16:53:44 UTC

Provider using Cloudstack and Object Storage integration in UI

Hello,

is there any cloud provider, which provides Object Storage integration (S3 or swift) in the UI and API, and is using Cloudstack as orchestration layer?
I want to use Object Storage for VMs and workloads and not only as secondary storage alternative.

I would be really happy if there's a public cloud available, which I can use to perform my investigation.

Thanks in advance,
Robert