Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/12/14 16:56:04 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Trivial Update of "DeanneHolc" by DeanneHolc

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The "DeanneHolc" page has been changed by DeanneHolc:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/DeanneHolc

New page:
Got nothing to tell about myself at all.<<BR>><<BR>><<BR>>Nice to be here and a member of apache.org.<<BR>>I really hope I am useful in some way .<<BR>><<BR>>My web blog ... [[http://traffictsu.com|make money online]]