Posted to feathercast@apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2017/01/25 20:46:18 UTC

New Feathercast mailing list

Hi,

I'm BCC'ing you because at some point you have expressed some interest
in helping out with Feathercast. Infra has been kind enough as to create
a feathercast@apache.org mailing list (because the world needs Yet
Another Mailing List!!) for coordinating work on Feathercast, as well as
announcing new episodes, events, and so on.

I was on the verge of losing track of who had responded to my various
calls for help, so this seemed more efficient. It also lets you join and
drop off at will, rather than getting my emails when you no longer want
them.

To subscribe to the mailing list, send blank email to
feathercast-subscribe@apache.org

The list archives are at
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?feathercast@apache.org and you can,
if you wish, read and post via that interface instead.

So, thanks again for your interest in Feathercast, and I look forward to
working with all of you!

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Posted by Faizul Kamarudin <fa...@gmail.com>.
👌