Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Wouter Cleuren <wo...@student.tul.edu> on 2004/02/07 06:01:57 UTC

conflicting versions??

Hi,
I'm wrestling with the same error for days now:
    javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not load class be.test.web.Global
from WebappClassLoader
      available:
        Extension[org.apache.commons.beanutils,  ....

In the mailing-list I found a similar problem (2003 june 09),
but I don't have a tapestry.jar on my classpath.

Fermin (or anyone else), how did you solved this?

I've just updated to beta 4, without result, still the same error.

grrrrrr Wouter

Re: conflicting versions??

Posted by Wouter Cleuren <wo...@student.tul.edu>.
> What is your environment?
My app uses the tapestry 3.0-beta-4 API
in combination with the JBoss server v3.2.1

>Is your Global in the classpath?
my .application file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE application
      PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//Tapestry Specification 3.0//EN"
      "http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/dtd/Tapestry_3_0.dtd">
<!-- generated by Spindle, http://spindle.sourceforge.net -->

<application name="Cms" engine-class="be.test.web.WebEngine" >
    <description><![CDATA[   add a description   ]]></description>

    <property name="org.apache.tapestry.global-class"
value="be.test.web.Global"/>

---

Re: conflicting versions??

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
What is your environment? Is your Global in the classpath? Please
provide more info.

-Harish