Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/04/23 22:53:22 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/sitemapAbstractSitemap.java

Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Berin,
>
> Am unable to recreate the NullPointerException. Can you please post the stack trace with the
> latest code from cvs?

I did, a couple of times.  The code it fails on is in the TraxTransformer line 154:

        TransformerHandler handler = this.tfactory.newTransformerHandler(templates);

Like I said, I am checking configuration issues as well.  It happens regardless of
caching or not.