Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by murali mohan <mu...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/07 18:13:54 UTC

Build Error against trunk - First Build

Downloaded the source from svn trunk. Trying to compile, but get this error
- *

org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Cannot find parent:
org.apache
.continuum:continuum-parent for project:
org.apache.continuum:continuum:pom:2.0-
SNAPSHOT for project org.apache.continuum:continuum:pom:2.0-SNAPSHOT*

I tried looking at the 3 repositories mentioned in the POM, but could not
locate anything for org.apache.continuum groupId. Pls help.

Murali.

Re: Build Error against trunk - First Build

Posted by murali mohan <mu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all. I added the repository in pom and it started working fine, but
seems to be stuck in the package phase (jar:jar) at:

*[WARNING] DEPRECATED [descriptor]: Please use descriptors instead
[INFO] [assembly:single {execution: default}]
[INFO] Building tar : ...\workspace\Continuum1\continuum-ple
xus-runtime\target\apache-continuum-2.0-SNAPSHOT-bin.tar.gz
[INFO] Building tar : ...\workspace\Continuum1\continuum-ple
xus-runtime\target\apache-continuum-2.0-SNAPSHOT-bin.tar.bz2

*BTW, I did a mvn -Dmaven.test.skip clean install.*
*
Also, Can we change the svn URL in this page -
http://maven.apache.org/continuum/source-repository.html  - to the right one
please? It took me a while to find the right one.

Thanks.
Murali

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Oops.