Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Gresock <jg...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/18 17:21:17 UTC

Permission to list queue?

What is the correct NiFi 1.x permission to list queues?  I'm pretty sure I
have all possible permissions on the flow, but I get a 403 "Unable to
perform the desired action due to insufficient permissions. Contact the
system administrator." when I try to list queues.

whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do

Re: Permission to list queue?

Posted by Joe Gresock <jg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Matt, that was the piece I was missing.  Once I added the nodes to
this permission, I was able to list the queues.

Re: Permission to list queue?

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Joe,