Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by "Zhang, Lisheng" <Li...@BroadVision.com> on 2009/07/16 04:19:31 UTC

In early version of Pluto other servlet in portlet war cannot share HttpSession with portlet?

Hi,

Our client reported a bug that in rather early version of Pluto, other
servlet in portlet war cannot see the same HttpSession object as
portlet can see.

This is because when request reached to portlet war from portal, the
request contextpath is still pointing to portal, but for other servlets
in portlet war, surely the contextpath is just portlet war's path.

People told me that in later Pluto this is issue is fixed, but I read the
new Pluto (1.1.6) back-and-forth still cannot see how this issue is
fixed?

I would really appreciate if anything could give me a pointer (a hint is
good enough)?

Thanks very much for helps, Lisheng