Posted to users@maven.apache.org by GOKULAM Jayaram <JG...@covansys.com> on 2005/05/02 11:58:30 UTC

maven jboss plugin problem

Hi all,

            I tried to deploy a war file in JBOSS app server using JBOSS
plugin version 1.5.

            Its giving me a weird problem. It picks up the artifact from
the folder c:\Maven1.0.2\bin\target\sample.war and deploys it in the
same directory, instead of deploying it to the
c:\JBoss\server\default\deploy directory.

Why is this problem? How do I make it work correctly.

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance,

Jayaram

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

Re: maven jboss plugin problem

Posted by Thomas Van de Velde <th...@gmail.com>.
You expect it to copy your war to your app server's deploy dir? The JBoss
plugin doesn't do that. It tells the app server to come look for your war in
your workspace by calling a JMX method.

Thomas