Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2015/11/25 09:40:57 UTC

Necessity to have MBeanServerResource annotation

Igniters,

There is MBeanServerResource annotation available as a part of Ignite.
However, according to this JIRA issue [1] its never processed at the
kernel level.

My understanding is that we should neither delete it nor deprecate but
rather support at the kernel level injecting MBeanServer when the latter
is specified in IgniteConfiguration.

Any thoughts on this?

Re: Necessity to have MBeanServerResource annotation

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Got all of you thanks.

Merged the changes from

Roman, thanks for the contribution!