Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by luis kantun <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/06 18:02:26 UTC

QA tasks

hello, the weekend started working in QA, and I understood the process
largely, although if I ask some questions pudiran help that came my way. so
far I've been playing some reports and I send a comment or response to
users who publish reports. for now is all I've been doing since I have no
privileges to change the status of a bug.

is correct the way I'm working for now?. reproduce the error checking that
is a bug and not OO user and send a comment or response?

Another issue I stand. as changed status is only requested information.
since I have no privileges, rather what are the differences between status?
as confirmed and unconfirmed etc.

now observe that in trying to reproduce the bug and are giving me the
option to change the status if not already are giving me permission?

I hope I can help
regards

Re: QA tasks

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:02 PM, luis kantun <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello, the weekend started working in QA, and I understood the process
> largely, although if I ask some questions pudiran help that came my way. so
> far I've been playing some reports and I send a comment or response to
> users who publish reports. for now is all I've been doing since I have no
> privileges to change the status of a bug.

You should be able to change the status of bugs, since November 26th.
That is when I added you to the QA-team group.

Maybe log out and log back in again to make sure the new permissions are used.

This is all simpler once you have permissions.

-Rob

Re: QA tasks

Posted by luis kantun <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hello, thank you for the help on the issues I had. I understand the whole
process regarding the review of bug reports, thanks.

regards

Re: QA tasks

Posted by Xue Fei Duan <du...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luis,