Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Henry Yip <He...@ruggedcom.com> on 2013/10/03 21:06:20 UTC

source code files of xalan2jdoc.jar

Hi,

I am currently working on a project which is using xalan-j_2_4_1.jar. I downloaded the source codes from http://archive.apache.org/dist/xml/xalan-j/xalan-j_2_4_1-src.zip and found that  there are some dependency jar files under the "xalan-j_2_4_1\bin" directory.

Basically, I located all the source code files of the dependency jars excepted "xalan2jdoc.jar". Would you tell me where I can find the source code file for "xalan2jdoc.jar"?

Henry

E-mail:  henryyip@ruggedcom.com<ma...@ruggedcom.com>
henry.yip@siemens.com<ma...@siemens.com>
www.ruggedcom.com<http://www.ruggedcom.com>

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the internet. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient, please immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies of this e-mail. Please be aware that internet communications are subject to the risk of data corruption and other transmission errors. For information of extraordinary sensitivity, we do not recommend communication by e-mail with us.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca<http://www.siemens.ca>. To the extent you provided us with personal information of another individual, you represent that you have the authority and/or have obtained all necessary consents from such individual to enable us to collect, use and disclose such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code. To obtain further information, please contact our Chief Privacy Officer at privacy.panel.ca@siemens.com<ma...@siemens.com>.