Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Da...@iflexsolutions.com on 2005/10/01 13:17:08 UTC

multiple checks

Hi all,

I am facing a problem in doing multiple checks using <c:if> tag library.

Below is the code snippet what I am trying to do, only the first check
is being validated (collection.obj=='xyz') however the next two
(collection.obj=='abc'||${collection.obj =='pqr'}) aren't being
validated. Please let me know if the syntax is right or not and what is
the solution for the same problem.

Code snippet:

<c:if test="${collection.obj=='xyz'}||${ collection.obj=='abc'}||${
collection.obj =='pqr'}">

</c:if>

Thanks in advance,,

Dayakar.S

Re: multiple checks

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 10/1/05, rojan punnoose <ro...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> User:jk pwd :jk
> --- Using JSTL-----
> ${movie}
<snip/>

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-taglibs/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Please don't take over other threads, start your own with an
appropriate subject. Thanks.

-Rahul

Re: multiple checks

Posted by rojan punnoose <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
I need some help...
I tried to use jstl but its not working  ..i tried to traverse trhogh a collection using forEach
when am printing the value the out put is printed with EL Syntax ....am using Tomcat 5.x...
can yu please help me out ...
what all the things i shoud take care when i am using jstl......

Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 10/1/05, Dayakar.Subraveti@iflexsolutions.com
wrote:

> Code snippet:

You're leaving the "or"s out as template text, you meant ${expr-foo or
expr-bar} instead of ${expr-foo} or ${expr-bar} as the test argument.

-Rahul

---------------------------------
Yahoo! for Good

Re: multiple checks

Posted by rojan punnoose <ro...@yahoo.com>.
User:jk pwd :jk --- Using JSTL----- ${movie}

my answer is coming like this note my movie variable is not printing when i am using jstl

Re: multiple checks

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 10/1/05, Dayakar.Subraveti@iflexsolutions.com
<Da...@iflexsolutions.com> wrote:
<snip/>

> Code snippet:
>
> <c:if test="${collection.obj=='xyz'}||${ collection.obj=='abc'}||${ collection.obj =='pqr'}">
<snap/>