Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Yuanfeng Zhang <yu...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/30 04:35:14 UTC

MTOM Problem With generated code

HI
   I have a question about MTOM feature with generated code. I have to
generate client stub code from my wsdl, and the service is used to upload
and download files, photos, so i want to use WSDL2C tool to generate client
stub, I want to know whether I can transfer binary data with the generated
code.
   THANKS!

Re: MTOM Problem With generated code

Posted by Yuanfeng Zhang <yu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Still you can not use adb (The data model generated by code generator) to
generate messages with MTOM encoded binary. You have to generate the code
without adb support (with -d none option) and write the code to build xml
(using axiom) manually with an axiom_data_handler.

Thanks
Dimuthu

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 8:05 AM, Yuanfeng Zhang <yu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> HI
>    I have a question about MTOM feature with generated code. I have to
> generate client stub code from my wsdl, and the service is used to upload
> and download files, photos, so i want to use WSDL2C tool to generate client
> stub, I want to know whether I can transfer binary data with the generated
> code.
>    THANKS!

Dimuthu Gamage

http://www.dimuthu.org