Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2016/03/30 07:22:59 UTC

[DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache FlexJS 0.6.0 RC2

This is the discussion thread.

Changes in this RC include:
-The contents of frameworks/fonts are no longer packaged as they may not
have Apache-compatible licenses
-LICENSE was changed to not mention the contents of frameworks/fonts
-The build script will ask you whether you want those files or not
-The install script will ask you whether you want those files or not
-ASDoc LICENSE file should now be plain AL and nothing else.

Thanks,
Alex Harui

Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache FlexJS 0.6.0 RC2

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I suppose so, but the approval script is for the convenience of the PMC voters and not a part of the release itself, so IMO, not critical.

-Alex

From: Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>>
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 7:47 AM
To: Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>>, "dev@flex.apache.org<ma...@flex.apache.org>" <de...@flex.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache FlexJS 0.6.0 RC2

Shouldn't ${adobe.flex.license} be replaced with something, was my point.
—peter

From: Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>>
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 10:33 AM
To: Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>>, "dev@flex.apache.org<ma...@flex.apache.org>" <de...@flex.apache.org>>

That part of the approval script is setting up the regular flex sdk. Later you will be asked about the flat fonts.

Sent from my LG G3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.