Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Jake Wu <Ja...@newcastle.ac.uk> on 2005/08/23 23:51:19 UTC

WSS4J and SAML

Dear all,

Is there any existing sample on using WSDoAllSender/WSDoAllReceiver
handlers with adding SAML assertion as token.

I would imagine it should be something like the following fragment in
the wsdd file, with specifying "action" parameter as "SAMLToken", and
configuring other necessary parameters including a proper saml
properties file,etc. However I can't find any samples on this..

<handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender" >
     <parameter name="action" value="SAMLToken"/>
     <parameter name=... value=.../>
     <parameter name=... value=.../>
     <parameter name="SAMLPropFile" value= (some file)/>
</handler>

If anyone has any experiences or advices on this problem, please
advise..

Many thanks,

jake

Re: WSS4J and SAML

Posted by Ashok Shah <as...@sfu.ca>.
Hello,

I was wondering if WSS4J plans on updating to the latest Opensaml
release for its SAML profile?

Thanks,

Ashok.

Re: WSS4J and SAML