Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Alessandro Solimando <al...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/17 07:27:41 UTC

Jira project admin privileges

Hello everyone,
I have noticed that it's always Francis taking care of assigning
"contributor" permissions to new users, I guess he is the only person with
enough privileges to do that?

What do you think if we granted those privileges to the Calcite PMC members
at the least (or even committers if you think it would help)?

In this way we can share the load (even if it's minimum) and it's not
always on Francis to take care of those requests.

Best regards,
Alessandro

Re: Jira project admin privileges

Posted by Alessandro Solimando <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julian,
thanks for answering and confirming that we don't have any bottlenecks
there.

I agree that PMC members should have privilege if they want to.

Best regards,
Alessandro

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.