Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Skaalevik Aasmund <aa...@imr.no> on 2011/09/02 09:42:49 UTC

java.net is down, cannot compile

I get the message Could not transfer metadata
org.opengis:geoapi-pending:3.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to
maven2-repository.dev.java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/2): Error
transferring file: download.java.net

I have no reference anymore to the repository java.net, so I wonder why
this is happening.

Re: java.net is down, cannot compile

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> I get the message Could not transfer metadata
> org.opengis:geoapi-pending:3.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to
> maven2-repository.dev.java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/2): Error
> transferring file: download.java.net
>
> I have no reference anymore to the repository java.net, so I wonder why
> this is happening.

One or more of your transitives is still linking to java.net. Maybe
add a <mirror> in settings.xml to deal with this. Or configure your
Maven Repo Manager to accomodate it, if you have one.

Wayne