Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Stefan Klinger <kl...@cs.york.ac.uk> on 2006/02/22 13:07:51 UTC

Xbean Version problem

Hello,

I have noticed an interesting phenomenon. When I create the latest
servicemix-*.jars using maven in my local incubator-servicemix
repository, I get the following error message (see below).  However,
when I delete the jars and download them from the remote Apache
repository, it works fine.

Stefan

Testcase: testMessage(MessagingTest):    Caused an ERROR
org/xbean/server/repository/Repository
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xbean/server/repository/Repository
    at
org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpComponent.createServiceUnitManager(HttpComponent.java:42)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseComponent.<init>(BaseComponent.java:50)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpComponent.<init>(HttpComponent.java:29)
    at MessagingTest.testMessage(MessagingTest.java:72)
    at
    at

Re: Xbean Version problem

Posted by Jamie Le Grange <ja...@googlemail.com>.
hi Stefan,

I've seen the same problem in the past but it seems to have gone away.
I'm not 100% up to date, though (probably last built from source about
a week ago).

Re: Xbean Version problem

Posted by Stefan Klinger <kl...@cs.york.ac.uk>.

Re: Xbean Version problem