Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2015/09/11 03:55:02 UTC

Roadmap for official Apache Hama 1.0

Hi all,

I think we've now reached a level of 1.0 version. After fixing some
known bugs, I propose that we prepare the official Apache Hama 1.0
next release.

What do you think?

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

Re: Roadmap for official Apache Hama 1.0

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I generally agree with you. I can working on test stability and
scalability on mesos, yarn, and classic distributed cluster for a
while so it's not big issue but I’m not sure about APIs, especially
programming and job configuration APIs. These are.. maybe we need to
have some logical discussions. The pluggable interface, such as sync
service and messenger service are looks good to me.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by JongYoon Lim <se...@gmail.com>.
+1