Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Jack ValLance <va...@forscom.army.mil> on 2004/06/28 17:50:41 UTC

org.apache.ojb.broker.TransactionInProgressException: ConnectionManager is already in transaction

Can someone tell me about this Error message ??

org.apache.ojb.broker.TransactionInProgressException: ConnectionManager
is already in transaction

What would Cause this Error??

Re: org.apache.ojb.broker.TransactionInProgressException: ConnectionManager is already in transaction

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Jack ValLance wrote:

> Can someone tell me about this Error message ??
>
> org.apache.ojb.broker.TransactionInProgressException: ConnectionManager
> is already in transaction
>
> What would Cause this Error??

Call PB.beginTransaction(), but associated ConnectionManager is already
in a local transaction (means a ConnectionManager.localBegin() was
already caled before). Currently only PB does call
ConnectionManager.localBegin(), so I assume you doing something wrong in
OJB handling. E.g multiple threads use same PB instance or in code
direct call of ConnectionManager.localBegin() is done.

Please post the whole stack trace and the source code cause this error.

PB=PersistenceBroker

regards,
Armin