Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by John Moylan <jo...@rte.ie> on 2002/08/08 13:38:54 UTC

more xindice problems

It's me again with more newbie woes. I have just finished a
cocoon2.0.3/xindice1.0/tomcat4.04/jdk1.3.0 project on my test box. All
is working beautifully!

However, When moving my application to a live machine, I get the
following error when I try to access cocoon/xmldb/collection/

Both machines classpaths/environment variables/software versions are
identical. Can anyone explain why I am getting this error and how I can
fix it?

John

*type* fatal

*message* _Problem setting up the connection to XML:DB:
org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.DatabaseImpl_

*description* _org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Problem setting up
the connection to XML:DB: org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.DatabaseImpl:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.DatabaseImpl_

*sender* org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

*source* Cocoon servlet

copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please note that emails to, from and within RT� may be subject to the Freedom
of Information Act 1997 and may be liable to disclosure.

Re: more xindice problems

Posted by John Moylan <jo...@rte.ie>.
Thanks, that works.

The Addressbook.war sample that comes with xindice must have set this up
on my test machine when I installed it. As I have no recollection of
copying the jar to /WEB-INF/lib the first time around.

John

Re: more xindice problems

Posted by KOZLOV Roman <r-...@opencascade.com>.
Hi John,