Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Aitor Iturriondobeitia <la...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/06 18:21:17 UTC

[users@httpd] Help for rewritting without change The URL into browser

I have to rewrite addresses and I can't, see if you can help me.
I have an apache, which calls me with this type of address
http://www.domain.com/food-helps
This internally has to be returned to me by a jboss with, let's say, this
url:
http://www.domain.com/32HELP
the problem is that with this:
RewriteRule ^/meal-helps$ /32HELP$1 [L,R]
I get it to redirect me but it also changes the url in the browser and it
is necessary that the url in the browser does NOT change
Is it possible with address rewriting that the browser's url is kept and
internally rewritten so that it returns the content without changing the
browser's url?
Can you help me?
Thank you very much

Re: [users@httpd] Help for rewritting without change The URL into browser

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 2:21 PM Aitor Iturriondobeitia
<la...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have to rewrite addresses and I can't, see if you can help me.
> I have an apache, which calls me with this type of address
> http://www.domain.com/food-helps
> This internally has to be returned to me by a jboss with, let's say, this url:
> http://www.domain.com/32HELP
> the problem is that with this:
> RewriteRule ^/meal-helps$ /32HELP$1 [L,R]

Try:

RewriteRule ^/food-helps$ /32HELP$1 [PT]