Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marty Fisher <mf...@systemslink.com> on 2001/03/09 13:08:07 UTC

Tag Examples

Hello,

We would like to add a attribute to a form tag.  In the case of the text tag, we
need to disable the form input from being editted yet display its value.  We also
need a max length attribute on the text area tag.

Can someone direct me to some jsp/servlet examples to extending the strut tags ?
Thanks
--
Marty Fisher
Cranbury

Re: Tag Examples

Posted by Marty Fisher <mf...@systemslink.com>.
That did not work but thank you for reponding.  I was still able to modify the input
data. Do you have a site that explains the style attribute and contains some examples ?

Thanks again
Marty

Kartik Sudarsan wrote:

> Hi,
>
>         This is in response to Marty's query (part query that is), i think we can
> disable input in the struts text tag by specifying it in the style attribute
> in the following manner

> i hope this solves your problem.
>
> Regards,
>
> Kartik Sudarsan
>
> IT Cube India Pvt. Ltd,
> Unit 1, 8th Floor,
> Innovator Building
> ITPL, Whitefield Road
>
> A BOOK IS A MIRROR :IF AN ASS PEERS INTO IT ,YOU  CAN'T EXPECT AN APOSTLE TO
> LOOK OUT

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and/or confidential
information intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.

RE: Tag Examples

Re: Tag Examples

Posted by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com>.