Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Andrew P Chan <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2008/11/14 09:26:23 UTC

Different Oracle User Name.

My system is windows application and currently I am using iBatis SQL Mapper.
The SQL mapper is very powerful and help me reduce a lot of duplicated code.

However, the Oracle server's login and password will store in SQLMAP.config.
My system has a requirement that user will log on the database with their
unique user account.

is it possible to rewrite or are there any easier method to change the
username and password dynamically?

Thank You so much.

ADC