Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Aneesh K raj <ne...@rediffmail.com> on 2008/02/05 20:14:04 UTC

Check out a directory but not a file

Hi All,

I want to check out a directory but dont want to checkout 2 files in the folder..hw can i do that??
the build.xml file & a property file in the folder??

Regards
Aneesh

Re: Check out a directory but not a file

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Feb 5, 2008, at 14:14, Aneesh K raj wrote:

> I want to check out a directory but dont want to checkout 2 files
> in the folder..hw can i do that??
> the build.xml file & a property file in the folder??

It's not possible currently. Subversion 1.5 has a new sparse
directory feature, which you should read about to see if it can
handle this situation.