Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2017/08/26 10:16:11 UTC

Updated release guide, site pending

Dear all,

I finished the release guide and merged my changes to master. Can
someone please updat the site?

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Updated release guide, site pending

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Am 01.09.2017 um 17:18 schrieb Oliver B. Fischer:
> I tried but it didn't work for me...

$ ./copysite.sh

Since jbake binaries are checked in it should work.

If not please post your error message ...

On branch asf-site I just reverted the base page of the API docs (git
checkout ....)

I'm on Ubuntu, maybe there's a problem with the shell script on macs.

Pls let me know ...

Phil

Re: Updated release guide, site pending

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.