Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Jayaraman, Venkatesh" <jv...@cisco.com> on 2004/06/03 17:15:10 UTC

I am using DIME attachments in my axis server to transfer files

It works fine between Axis JAVA service and Axis JAVA client on a
server-config.wsdd

<service name="DimeGetFileService" provider="java:RPC">
                    <requestFlow>
                        <handler type="soapmonitor"/>
                    </requestFlow>
                    <responseFlow>
                        <handler type="soapmonitor"/>
                    </responseFlow>
                <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="GetOneFile"/>
                <parameter name="className"
value="com.cisco.ccm.serviceability.soap.LogCollection.GetFile.DimeGetFi
leService"/>
                <operation name="GetOneFile" returnQName="DataHandler"
returnType="ns1:DataHandler" xmlns:ns1="DimeGetFileService">
                        <parameter name="FileName" type="xsd:string"/>
                </operation>
                <typeMapping
deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.JAFDataHandlerDeserializerFac
tory" encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
qname="ns2:DataHandler"
serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.JAFDataHandlerSerializerFactory
" type="java:javax.activation.DataHandler"
xmlns:ns2="DimeGetFileService"/>

Question from me ?

    Is this expected work from a  C# clients?
    Is this worK from any  Axis C++ clients?

-Venky