Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by SANTIAGO VALERO SANCHEZ <sa...@aulatecno.com> on 2006/05/29 09:38:27 UTC

Error when replaying test plan recorded with proxy

Dear JMeters,

I am a beginner user of Jmeter. I need to test a web applications that
Runs of a Tomcat 5.5 server (no web servers are involved).

The first test I tried involves logging into a page (selecting a user
>From a combobox and press the button above) that gives access to the
Person page of that user where he can, for example, can do a petition
For using a conference room.

I have added a HTTP Proxy Server to the workbench to automatically
Record the actions I do manually (inserting 1 petition for using a
Conference room).

Recording everything goes fine; the petition is added to the DB and all
Actions are added to the Thread group in my Testplan to which I also
Added a Cookie Monster ;-)

So I delete the entry from the mySQL database and run the Test Plan,
However NO entry gets inserted in the database.

HTTP Request in Test Plan:

HTTP POST
Parameters:
Signed: a long string that starts with MIIE/ and ends with S/w==
Cert: 3

HTTP response of this HTTP request for login is:

HTTP response code: 500
HTTP response message: Internal Server Error

Below is the response data:
Type Exception report
Message
Description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented
It from fulfilling this request.
Exception
Javax.servlet.ServletException: i18n:message tag, no bundle available
For use.
  Org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:848)
  Org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:781)
  Org.apache.jsp.blanco_jsp._jspService(org.apache.jsp.blanco_jsp:82)
  Org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)
  Javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
  Org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:322)
  Org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:291)
  Org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
  Javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
Root cause
Javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: i18n:message tag, no bundle available
For use.
  Org.apache.taglibs.i18n.MessageTag.doStartTag(MessageTag.java:188)
  Org.apache.jsp.blanco_jsp._jspx_meth_i18n_message_0(org.apache.jsp.blanco_jsp:243)
  Org.apache.jsp.blanco_jsp._jspx_meth_tiles_put_2(org.apache.jsp.blanco_jsp:218)
  Org.apache.jsp.blanco_jsp._jspx_meth_tiles_insert_0(org.apache.jsp.blanco_jsp:114)
  Org.apache.jsp.blanco_jsp._jspService(org.apache.jsp.blanco_jsp:75)
  Org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)
  Javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
  Org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:322)
  Org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:291)
  Org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
  Javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Regards,
Sjaak
                    c( ÔÔ)
Santiago Valero Sánchez
Profesor de tecnología en secundaria
Email: santi@aulatecno.com
Web: http://www.aulatecno.com
Messenger: aulatecno@hotmail.com
                   santiaulatecno@yahoo.es
VoipBuster: santiaulatecno
Skype: santi_valero

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. La información incluida en el presente correo es confidencial sometida a secreto profesional, especialmente en lo que respecta a los datos personales, cuya divulgación está prohibida, en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si usted no lo es y lo ha recibido por error o tiene conocimiento del mismo por cualquier motivo, le rogamos que nos lo comunique por este medio y proceda a destruirlo o borrarlo, y que en todo caso se abstenga de utilizar, reproducir, altera