Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/09 18:36:58 UTC

CFP for Drill Track at Apache Con closing Monday!

Hello Drill Users!
ApacheCon is in Las Vegas this year from Sept 9-12, and there is a dedicated day for Drill talks.   If you are interested in sharing your Drill work with the broader Apache community, we'd love to have you.  The CFP closes on 13 May (next Monday!!) so if you are at all interested, please don't wait to submit a proposal.  When you submit the proposal,  please also send me an email (cgivre@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>) with the topic subject so I can make sure your talk gets included.

Don't miss out on this great opportunity to share your work and learn more about Apache Drill!  Here is the link for the CFP:  https://www.apachecon.com/acna19/cfp.html <https://www.apachecon.com/acna19/cfp.html>

Thanks,
-- Charles Givre