Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by bsargurunathan <bs...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/27 14:28:40 UTC

Solr cloud Implementation

Hi Guys,

I am very new for Solr Cloud,
Can you guys advice me the following questions?
Basic requirement for Implementing the Solr Cloud?(For ex: Solr Version,
Supporting OS..)
Right now I am using Solr 3.5, is it possible to implement the Solr Cloud in
that?
If I can? Please share any docs or reference urls.

Thanks,
Guru

RE: Solr cloud Implementation

Posted by bsargurunathan <bs...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much Rafal,

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
No, it's 4.0

Posted by Michael Della Bitta <mi...@appinions.com>.
Unfortunately, no it is not.

Michael Della Bitta

Appinions | 18 East 41st St., Suite 1806 | New York, NY 10017
www.appinions.com
Where Influence Isn’t a Game

Posted by Rafał Kuć <r....@solr.pl>.
Hello!

Please look at http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud/

You'll find answers to your questions there.

 Rafał Kuć
 Sematext :: http://sematext.com/ :: Solr - Lucene - Nutch - ElasticSearch