Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> on 2004/04/13 19:06:04 UTC

dnsjava versions

Vicenzo,

You can try updating again as the branch_2_1_fcs has the older dnsjava
version(s) properly removed.

Noel,

Is there a reason you haven't committed this to the 3.0 branch yet?  I
thought we were trying to keep 3.0 sync'd as well.

--
Serge Knystautas
President

RE: Merger and Release

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
>>>What's wrong with declaring a18 the official 2.2.0 release?
>> 40+ issues that ought to be reviewed and fixed if there are any serious
>> ones, and any low-hanging fruit.
>> I'm currently looking at JAMES-96 ...
> You've now closed it, so any other stoppers to a release?

Working my way through the list.  Currently working on a fix for the
remainder of JAMES-9.

	--- Noel

Re: Merger and Release

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.

RE: Merger and Release

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Re: Merger and Release

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.

Merger and Release

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> Is there an ETA for the merger to be completed?  I think you said
> by end of this month at one point.

Actually, I think it was last month :-\ ... and then I got caught up with
the v2.2.0 changes.  Right now, I'm going through JIRA to see which bugs
can, and should, be cleared up to get v2.2.0 out the door.

There are 41 open issues.

If people have time, look through, pick a bug that you want to fix, assign
it to yourself, and do it.  :-)  Also, if you find something that is not a
bug, such as http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-123 (which had been
a Bug with Blocker priority), re-categorize it.  :-)

	--- Noel

Re: dnsjava versions

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.

RE: dnsjava versions