Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Panian, Ardo" <ar...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/03 16:42:38 UTC

Tomcat 32-bit on Windows 64-bit.

Can you use a 32-bit Tomcat on 64-bit Windows 2k3, with a 64-bit Isapi
redirector?

--
Sincerely,
Ardo S. Panian

Re: Tomcat 32-bit on Windows 64-bit.

Posted by "Panian, Ardo" <ar...@gmail.com>.
I am still not able to get the isapi redirector to load in IIS.
I even downloaded the source and compiled it on the server it will be
running on, and I still have dismal results.

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Panian, Ardo [mailto:ardopanian@gmail.com]
> Subject: Tomcat 32-bit on Windows 64-bit.
>
> Can you use a 32-bit Tomcat on 64-bit Windows 2k3, with a 64-bit Isapi
> redirector?

Tomcat is Java, and therefore platform independent.  If you're using the
service wrapper or APR, you'll need the 64-bit versions of those.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.