Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "hugo.ma" <hu...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/11 13:13:31 UTC

Change hsql table Name

Hi.

How nutch "choose" the database name for the hsql database? I know it is
from the Webpage class, but there is a simple way to change it.

I need to change the name because i need to run multiple instances of nutch
and the crawlId doesn't work properly.

Thanks.

Re: Change hsql table Name

Posted by Ferdy Galema <fe...@kalooga.com>.
This might be due to the crawlId bug in 2.0. Branch 2.x should have it
working because of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-1365

Re: Change hsql table Name

Re: Change hsql table Name

Posted by Ferdy Galema <fe...@kalooga.com>.
Hi,

Property "storage.schema.webpage" can also be used to define the database
name. It is know that crawlId doesn't work properly with 2.0, but the
current 2.x branch should have it fixed.

Ferdy

Re: Change hsql table Name

Posted by "hugo.ma" <hu...@gmail.com>.
Forget the question.
The anwser is very easy, it is in gora-sql-mapping.xml file.