Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/02 18:16:13 UTC

Re: Problems with merging

Hi Ingo, just a quick update that I can reproduce the problem.  Thanks for
providing this sample project.  Looking into it ...

Re: Problems with merging

Posted by Ingo Schmidt <an...@der-ingo.de>.
Hi Alex,

> Ok, I committed a fix to trunk.   Can you try it?
>
> (I've also shared pre-built gem binaries via dropbox directly with you)
I used the version from dropbox and it works fine indeed. I made 1000
builds and all are correct.
I have also tested it about 20 times with my actual buildfile and that
works, too!

Thanks a lot for this fix! This was really very critical, because in the
actual build it was not only a picture, that was wrong, it was some
JSPs, too, making the build useless. Now the builds are fine again :)

Cheers, Ingo =;->

Re: Problems with merging

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.