Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2012/04/06 12:58:41 UTC

Jenkins build became unstable: SpamAssassin-trunk #7752

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/SpamAssassin-trunk/7752/changes>

Jenkins build is back to stable : SpamAssassin-trunk #7753

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/SpamAssassin-trunk/7753/changes>

Re: KHOP/BOT rule - Fwd: Jenkins build became unstable: SpamAssassin-trunk #7752

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
On 4/6/2012 9:17 AM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> The build is failing on a meta test.
>
> KHOP_HELO_AS_VICTIM depends on __BOTNET_NOTRUST which is nonexistent
> KHOP_HELO_AS_VICTIM depends on __BOTNET_NOTRUST which is nonexistent
> KHOP_HELO_AS_VICTIM depends on __BOTNET_NOTRUST which is nonexistent
> KHOP_HELO_AS_VICTIM depends on __BOTNET_NOTRUST which is nonexistent
>

> It appears that rule does exist to me on devel.  Can someone take a look at this issue?
>
> I'm running a make test on my devel box to see if the meta passes
>
> Regards,
> KAM
Khopesh, I moved your Helo_As_victim rule to no publish because of it's
dependency on your other no publish rules.

regards,
KAM

KHOP/BOT rule - Fwd: Jenkins build became unstable: SpamAssassin-trunk #7752