Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Thomas D'Silva <td...@apache.org> on 2019/04/28 00:42:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Phoenix committer: Mihir Monani

On behalf of the Apache Phoenix PMC, I am pleased to announce that
Mihir Monani has accepted our invitation to become a committer.
Mihir has done some nice work fixing several bugs related to indexing[1].

Please welcome him to the Apache Phoenix team.

Thanks,
Thomas

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-5199?jql=project%20%3D%20PHOENIX%20AND%20assignee%3D%22mihir6692%22%20AND%20status%3DResolved

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Phoenix committer: Mihir Monani

Posted by "chenglei@apache.org" <ch...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome Mihir!

在 2019-04-30 14:35:54,"Jaanai Zhang" <cl...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Jaanai Zhang <cl...@gmail.com>.
congrats! Mihir.

Posted by Mihir Monani <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mihir Monani <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks you everyone. :)

--
Mihir Monani
(+91)-9429473434

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Phoenix committer: Mihir Monani

Posted by Geoffrey Jacoby <gj...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Mihir!

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.