Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Fernando Hernandez <fe...@bit-bang.com> on 2003/07/24 13:50:11 UTC

ContentType + FormFile

Hi,

I'm currently working in a simple upload filter <html:file property="xxx" />
+ ActionForm + Action...regular stuff.

The problem I'm having is that when I ask for the ContentType of a DTD or an
XSL file, I get "text/xml" as their ContentType instead of "text/xsl", or
"application/xml-dtd", or anything just as specific.

So, can anybody give me any recomendation about this?

Thank you all.

F.

RE: ContentType + FormFile

Posted by Fernando Hernandez <fe...@bit-bang.com>.
Aclaratory:

I have the FormFile in the corresponding ActionForm class...and there I
check its ContentType to see if the uploading should be allowed or not
(because it has to be certain type of files).

Thanks.