Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2007/08/30 18:17:43 UTC

[classlib][sql] Created more stubs in Java 6 branch AbstractRowsetImpl

Tony,

FYI, when I merged the Java 5 branch changes into the Java 6 branch the
class AbstractRowsetImpl picked up the new version of ResultSet, which
meant it needed to implement 50 new methods to compile properly.  I've
created them as simple stubs with TODO markers for now.

Regards,
Tim

Re: [classlib][sql] Created more stubs in Java 6 branch AbstractRowsetImpl

Posted by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
I got it, thanks. I'll take care of them when I finish the java5 development

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM