Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Kevin MacDonald <ke...@hautesecure.com> on 2008/10/07 07:58:42 UTC

Re-using an existing plugin for additional content types

The org.apache.nutch.parse.js.JSParseFilter plugin maps to content type
"application/x-javascript" as shown in the plugin.xml file. Is it possible
to also have this same plugin parse a content type of "text/javascript" ?
Kevin

Re: Re-using an existing plugin for additional content types

Posted by Kevin MacDonald <ke...@hautesecure.com>.
O.K. I figured that out. I had to make an insertion for my mime type into
parse-plugins.xml. However, I find the parse-js parser restricts itself to
"application/x-javascript". I had to modify to allow "text/javascript" and
it worked fine.