Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ireneshy <ir...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/14 05:11:57 UTC

Getting IllegalAgrEception while Sending BlobMessage

Hi ,
I am trying a simple producer and consumer application for BlobMessage, it
works  fine for files of size 8 kb.But if I send file of size more than 64KB
, it throws an exception in the activemq console :

ERROR log                            - EXCEPTION
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
        at java.nio.Buffer.position(Buffer.java:218)
        at org.mortbay.io.nio.NIOBuffer.poke(NIOBuffer.java:142)
        at org.mortbay.io.AbstractBuffer.put(AbstractBuffer.java:391)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.reset(HttpParser.java:844)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.destroy(HttpConnection.java:131)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.AbstractConnector.connectionClosed(AbstractConnector.java:785)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector.access$100(SelectChannelConnector.java:64)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector$1.endPointClosed(SelectChannelConnector.java:92)
        at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.doUpdateKey(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:382)
        at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectorManager$SelectSet.doSelect(SelectorManager.java:337)
        at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectorManager.doSelect(SelectorManager.java:166)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector.accept(SelectChannelConnector.java:124)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.AbstractConnector$Acceptor.run(AbstractConnector.java:537)

I've tried the code listed in the url:
http://old.nabble.com/Getting-IllegalAgrEception-while-Sending-BlobMessage-td17731668.html#a17731668

But got the same error. Who knows how to fix the problem?

Re: Getting IllegalAgrEception while Sending BlobMessage

Posted by ireneshy <ir...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
     I'm using the version 'apache-activemq-5.3.1',and the code here. Maybe
something wrong with the configuration?
     The activemq.xml is like this:

            file:${activemq.base}/conf/credentials.properties

                " producerFlowControl="false" memoryLimit="1 gb">

                " producerFlowControl="false" memoryLimit="1 gb">

1. The producer
 import java.io.BufferedInputStream;
import java.io.File;
import java.io.FileInputStream;

import javax.jms.DeliveryMode;
import javax.jms.Destination;
import javax.jms.JMSException;
import javax.jms.MessageProducer;
import javax.jms.Session;

import org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection;
import org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory;
import org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession;
import org.apache.activemq.BlobMessage;

 public class ProducerTool {

     private String user = ActiveMQConnection.DEFAULT_USER;

     private String password = ActiveMQConnection.DEFAULT_PASSWORD;

     private String url =
"tcp://localhost:61616?jms.blobTransferPolicy.defaultUploadUrl=http://localhost:8161/fileserver/";

     private String subject = "blob.queue";

     private Destination destination = null;

     private ActiveMQConnection connection = null;

     private ActiveMQSession session = null;

     private MessageProducer producer = null;

     // 初始化
     private void initialize() throws JMSException, Exception {
ActiveMQConnectionFactory(
                 user, password, url);
         connection =
(ActiveMQConnection)connectionFactory.createConnection();
         session = (ActiveMQSession)connection.createSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
         destination = session.createQueue(subject);
         producer = session.createProducer(destination);
         producer.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT);
         connection.setCopyMessageOnSend(false);
     }

     // 发送消息
     public void produceMessage(String filename) throws JMSException,
Exception {
         initialize();
         File file = new File(filename);
         BlobMessage msg = session.createBlobMessage(file);

         //设置一些所发送附件的属性
       msg.setStringProperty("fileName", file.getName());
         msg.setLongProperty("fileSize", file.length());

         connection.start();
         System.out.println("Producer:->Sending message: " +
file.getName()+",文件大小为:" + file.length()+"B");
         //发送文件
       producer.send(msg);
         System.out.println("Producer:->Message sent complete!");
     }

     // 关闭连接
     public void close() throws JMSException {
         System.out.println("Producer:->Closing connection");
         if (producer != null)
             producer.close();
         if (session != null)
             session.close();
         if (connection != null)
             connection.close();
     }
 }
2. The consumer

package blobMsg;

 import java.io.BufferedInputStream;
import java.io.BufferedOutputStream;
import java.io.File;
import java.io.FileOutputStream;
import java.io.IOException;
import java.io.InputStream;

import javax.jms.Destination;
import javax.jms.JMSException;
import javax.jms.Message;
import javax.jms.MessageConsumer;
import javax.jms.MessageListener;
import javax.jms.Session;

import org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection;
import org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory;
import org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession;
import org.apache.activemq.BlobMessage;
import org.apache.activemq.blob.BlobDownloadStrategy;
import org.apache.activemq.blob.FTPBlobDownloadStrategy;
import org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQBlobMessage;

 public class ConsumerTool implements MessageListener {

     private String user = ActiveMQConnection.DEFAULT_USER;

     private String password = ActiveMQConnection.DEFAULT_PASSWORD;

     private String url =
"tcp://localhost:61616?jms.blobTransferPolicy.defaultUploadUrl=http://localhost:8161/fileserver/";

     private String subject = "blob.queue";

     private Destination destination = null;

     private ActiveMQConnection connection = null;

     private ActiveMQSession session = null;

     private MessageConsumer consumer = null;

     // 初始化
     private void initialize() throws JMSException, Exception {
ActiveMQConnectionFactory(
                 user, password, url);
         connection =
(ActiveMQConnection)connectionFactory.createConnection();
         session = (ActiveMQSession)connection.createSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
         destination = session.createQueue(subject);
         consumer = session.createConsumer(destination);
     }

     // 消费消息
     public void consumeMessage() throws JMSException, Exception {
         initialize();
         connection.start();
         // 开始监听
         System.out.println("Consumer:->Begin listening...");
         // 设置监听器
         consumer.setMessageListener(this);
         // Message message = consumer.receive();
     }

     // 关闭连接
     public void close() throws JMSException {
         System.out.println("Consumer:->Closing connection");
         if (consumer != null)
             consumer.close();
         if (session != null)
             session.close();
         if (connection != null)
             connection.close();
     }

     // 消息处理函数
     public void onMessage(Message message) {
         try {
             if (message instanceof BlobMessage) {
             BlobMessage blobMsg = (BlobMessage) message;
            	 System.out.println("Consumer:->Received: " + blobMsg);
            	 String fileName = blobMsg.getStringProperty("fileName");
            	 System.out.println("fileName:"+fileName);
            	 long fileSize = blobMsg.getLongProperty("fileSize");
            	 System.out.println("fileSize:"+fileSize+"B");

            	 InputStream inStr = blobMsg.getInputStream();
              BufferedInputStream bin = new BufferedInputStream(inStr);
            	 File file = new File("d:/test"+fileName);
            	 BufferedOutputStream bout = new BufferedOutputStream(new
FileOutputStream(file));

            	 byte[] block = new byte[1024];
            	 while (bin.read(block)!=-1) {
            		 bout.write(block);
            	 }
            	 bout.close();
            	 bin.close();
            	 inStr.close();
             } else {
                 System.out.println("Consumer:->Received: " + message);
             }
         } catch (JMSException e) {
             // TODO Auto-generated catch block
             e.printStackTrace();
         } catch (IOException e) {
			// TODO Auto-generated catch block
			e.printStackTrace();
		}
     }
 }
3. The test code

 import javax.jms.JMSException;

 public class Test {

        public static void main(String[] args) throws JMSException,
Exception {
         // TODO Auto-generated method stub
         ConsumerTool consumer = new ConsumerTool();
         ProducerTool producer = new ProducerTool();
         // 开始监听
       consumer.consumeMessage();

         // 延时500毫秒之后发送消息
      Thread.sleep(500);
         producer.produceMessage("d:/1.doc");
         producer.close();

         // 延时500毫秒之后停止接受消息
       Thread.sleep(500);
         consumer.close();
       }
 }

Posted by ireneshy <ir...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
     I've been waiting for weeks, is there anything wrong with my code? or
incorrect config?
     Looking forward to your early reply, Thanks a lot~!

Irene

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,