Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by clark djilo kuissu <dj...@yahoo.fr> on 2015/05/21 14:27:20 UTC

RegressionMetrics is not a member of package ... error

Hi,
 Finally I installed zeppelin in ubuntu.
For my first test I have this error: He can not find this import:
import org.apache.spark.mllib.evaluation.RegressionMetrics
I tested with my local installation with spark 1.2.1 and 1.3.0 it work so what is the problem in zeppelin ?

Tr : RegressionMetrics is not a member of package ... error

Posted by clark djilo kuissu <dj...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi,
  I want to begin to use Zeppelin but I have the problem bellow. PLEASE can you help me ?  What is the problem here ?
Regards,
Clark Djilo