Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2005/05/31 18:36:47 UTC

[Fwd: [Fulcrum] RFC - Contributing fulcrum-commonsemail-service ...]

Hi folks,

regarding the contribution

+) shall I take no answers at all as -1, +0, -0 or +1 ... :-)

+) I added the stuff from the old Turbine implementation to setup the
email using a Hashtable (but not Criteria since it derives from
Hashtable anyway). This allows to create a ready-to-be-sent email using
a Hashtable by invoking one factory method on the service. Beware - this
is a functionality of the service and not being part of commons-email
any longer. So any migration from an older Turbine implementation should
be a breeze.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi folks,

as it happens we are writing a small product using the
fulcrum-commons-email service - this gives me the chance to do field
testing before importing the project - I already found one minor bug
.... :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Peter Courcoux <pe...@courcoux.biz>.